A friend sent this to me a few days ago, and I enjoyed
it so much that I thought I'd share it with visitors to artistinsane.com. In
fact, I'd say that it serves as an excellent metaphor for both the name of this
website and the theme of the site itself. Check it out and see if you
WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ
(Passing requires 4 correct answers)
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
All done? Check your answers by clicking HERE.